2013-07-07

Q2 finishes - 2013 Finish-A-Long

I might have been quite clever to make my list for Q2 (here's the original post) very short, that way I can feel as if I've achieved something.

So, let's sum it up:
  • The smaller sampler quilt only needed binding and it got it.





















  • The wonky kites quilt needed borders, backing, quilting and binding and it was a successful finish, too, and the quilt is now at its new owner's.






















  • The apron needed to be sewn together and to have a pocket added, and it was actually the first finish of Q2.























 
  • And this leaves us with the 2 blocks from Forest QAL, of which I finished only one.




Then, instead of making the rest of the forest blocks, I made a quilt with what I had:



I'm not sure if this can count as a proper finish for this particular goal, but it makes the post end in a nice picture, don't you think?



2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful finishes, I think I can count a quilt from the blocks as a finish, especially such a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your forest qal looks great! Congrats on all your finishes! I think it's a better idea to have a manageable list and actually accomplish it than just to have an endless list :)

    ReplyDelete